Wifiphisher has been presented in security conferences, hackerspaces and open source communities worldwide. The tool has also caught the attention of the press in multiple occasions.
If you want to cite Wifiphisher, please use the following publication that covers all association attacks that the tool utilizes: Association Attacks in IEEE 802.11: Exploiting WiFi Usability Features
Notable presentations are listed on this page.
- 35C3 (Lightning talk): Exploiting WPS-PBC on Windows 10 (slides | video)
- 34C3 (Lightning talk): Known Beacons Wi-Fi Automatic Association Attack (slides | video)
- HITBSecConf Amsterdam 2017: Lure10: Exploiting Windows Automatic Wireless Association Algorithm (slides | video)
- 33C3 (Lightning talk): Efficient Wi-Fi Phishing (slides | video)
- BSides Athens 2016: Getting the most out of Evil Twin with Wifiphisher (slides | video)
- BSides London 2015: Introducing wifiphisher (slides | video)