Wifiphisher has been presented in security conferences, hackerspaces and open source communities worldwide. The tool has also caught the attention of the press in multiple occasions.
Notable presentations are listed on this page.
- 34C3 (Lightning talk): Known Beacons Wi-Fi Automatic Association Attack (slides | video)
- HITBSecConf Amsterdam 2017: Lure10: Exploiting Windows Automatic Wireless Association Algorithm (slides | video)
- 33C3 (Lightning talk): Efficient Wi-Fi Phishing (slides | video)
- BSides Athens 2016: Getting the most out of Evil Twin with Wifiphisher (slides | video)
- BSides London 2015: Introducing wifiphisher (slides | video)